Monday, April 25, 2011

Kitchen Makeover Hangover

We're not done yet, but at least the sink is in!  Two weeks without the sink--awful. But the stove--didn't matter.  Bob has bought the 2" alder lumber to make the end grain high bar counter next.  Ayn calls the wall color "pumpkin pie."  Behr calls it Butter Rum.  Both sound good to me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm like'in this medallion over the stove.
Remember the BEFORE?
Photobucket
Yeah! He looks young. This photo was in 2002 when the cabinets looked newer and spiffier.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't believe you had wall paper. The new remodeling looks AWESOME! I wish we could do something like that to our tiny kitchen. There's hope for granite counter tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Medallion! I want one! I can't believe how awesome that butcher block looks that Bob made. Maybe he should change his profession? You are lucky he has these talents so have the option to make these major changes for a fraction of the price.

    ReplyDelete