Sunday, December 29, 2013

Big Springs Traipse


I need to explain why I'm using the word traipse so often recently. During November while riding in the car together, Mark, Shannon and Whitney where introduced to a new word, traipse.
Even Mark had never heard of it and didn't know what it meant. I can't imagine, but I'm getting on in years. Now, whenever I went for a walk or hiking Mark would say, "Going out for a traipse, eeeh?" He's a funny dude.

I was feeling low Sunday afternoon, after Christmas, after Mark went into the MTC, after getting to talk to Brad on Skype a few days earlier and Bob suggest we go up to Big Springs. He was sick with bronchitis but was willing to walk up a bit. He eventually made it up to the meadow. I was so happy that the sun was still hitting the east side of Cascade Mountain. Light is everything when it comes to photos.
























No comments:

Post a Comment